It’s time. At the beginning of the year we discussed what needed to be done “this spring”.
It’s your chance to make a difference. Help spread the word and VOTE!
April 7th Election for Galesburg
-Members of the Board of Education
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO VOTE
(1) Early Voting has started!!!
-Vote at Galesburg Election Office (City Hall across Broad Street from Library)
– Monday – Friday 8-5
– Voters need a Government issued photo ID (Drivers License)
(2) Absentee Voting
– Submit application to Election Office by April 2, 2015
– Voters do not need a reason or excuse to vote absentee
(3) Election Day: Tuesday., April 7, 6am-7pm
– Vote at your regular precinct assigned polling location
Note the area for School Board contains a location for two write in candidates; candidate running for write in is: Jean Ann Glasnovich. It is totally acceptable to bring in a “cheat sheet” to help remember write in candidates names and spelling.
IF YOU NEED CARDS TO HAND OUT CONTACT ROXANNE OR RUSS.
WE HAVE PLENTY.
Questions: can call the Election office at 309.345.3660.